Jazmine Joyner (She/They) is a Freelance Writer and a Tomatometer Approved Critic. She consumes copious amounts of books, television, and movies; All while writing furiously during the day. She has finished her first zine of essays and short stories called The Cosmic Egg . She also has a series of diary comics you can find here on Gumroad, and is host of The Black Bibliophile Podcast.
You can find her Critical work here:
- Culture and Personal Essay Work at Wear Your Voice Magazine
- Comics Criticism and Book Reviews at WWAC
- Film Coverage and ‘The Comic Book Drive-In’ column w/ Rosie Knight at SlashFilm
- Gaming coverage for Sidequest and IGN
- Television, and Film Coverage at Ms En Scene.com
- Film Coverage, and Interviews at Okayplayer
- I have also written for The MNT, and Racebaitr.
- The Pussy Parlour edited by Katie West
- Left-Handed Compliments: Writers (Poorly) Drawing Their Childhood Ideas & Characters, Assembled by James F. Wright
You can also support her work on Ko-Fi.com: