Jazmine Joyner (She/They) is a Freelance Writer and a Tomatometer Approved Critic. She consumes copious amounts of books, television, and movies; All while writing furiously during the day. She has finished her first zine of essays and short stories called The Cosmic Egg that you can purchase here on her website. She also has a series of diary comics you can find here on Gumroad.
You can find her Critical work here:
- Culture and Personal Essay Work at Wear Your Voice Magazine
- Comics Criticism and Book Reviews at WWAC
- Film Coverage and ‘The Comic Book Drive-In’ column w/ Rosie Knight at SlashFilm
- Gaming coverage for Sidequest and IGN
- Television, and Film Coverage at Ms En Scene.com
- Film Coverage, and Interviews at Okayplayer
- I have also written for The MNT, and Racebaitr.
- The Pussy Parlour edited by Katie West
- Left-Handed Compliments: Writers (Poorly) Drawing Their Childhood Ideas & Characters, Assembled by James F. Wright
You can also support her work on Ko-Fi.com: