Jazmine Joyner (She/They) is an Assistant Editor at Megascope Graphic Imprint, and a freelance writer. She consumes copious amounts of books, television, and movies; All while writing furiously during the day. She has finished her first zine of essays and short stories called The Cosmic Egg . She also has a series of diary comics you can find here on Gumroad, and is host of The Black Bibliophile Podcast.
Repped by Anjali Singh at Pande Literary.
You can find their Critical work here:
- Culture and Personal Essay Work at Wear Your Voice Magazine
- Comics Criticism and Book Reviews at WWAC
- Film Coverage and ‘The Comic Book Drive-In’ column w/ Rosie Knight at SlashFilm
- Gaming coverage for Sidequest and IGN
- Television, and Film Coverage at Ms En Scene.com
- Film Coverage, and Interviews at Okayplayer
- I have also written for The MNT, and Racebaitr.
- The Pussy Parlour edited by Katie West
- Left-Handed Compliments: Writers (Poorly) Drawing Their Childhood Ideas & Characters, Assembled by James F. Wright
- Covid Chronicles , edited by Kendra Boileau & Rich Johnson (Release Date Early 2020)
You can also support her work on Ko-Fi.com: